Terms & Conditions of using this website
This website is provided by Saints at Play Limited. You agree to comply in full with the terms and conditions set forth below when accessing and using this website and its services.
This agreement may be revised periodically by Saints at Play Limited with modifications effective upon immediate posting to this website. We deem conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement by yourself through your access and use of this website and its services after such a posting has been made.
We, ourselves refers to Saints at Play Limited.
- This website and its entire contents are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Ownership of copyrights and trademarks is assigned to Saints at Play Limited, its affiliates and other third party licensors. The copyright owners must be properly acknowledged at all times in any references to this website and its associated services
- Through accessing and using this website and its associated services you agree that you will not attempt to introduce any malicious code such as viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke logging programs, bots and any other software code that contains or manifests destructive properties into the website. Furthermore, you also agree that you will not attempt to damage or hinder the website and its associated operations in any way, shape or form whatsoever and any action on your part to the contrary will be deemed as grounds for permanent removal and may result in possible legal proceedings being taken against you
- You understand and acknowledge that Saints at Play Limited cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that content contained within this website, including files shared from other websites and providers, is free from defects, infection, viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke logging programs, bots or other software containing code that could contain or manifest damaging properties. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that sufficient measures are taken by yourself to check the accuracy of data contained within this website and its associated services and appropriate data backup measures are in place to safeguard the integrity and content of the digital device/service you are using to access this website
- You agree total responsibility for your use of this website, its associated services and the internet. Saints at Play Limited provides this website and its content as a courtesy to its users and does not make warranties - implied or express - representations or endorsements whatsoever, without limitation, with regards to the provided services, content contained within or the internet generally. Saints at Play Limited will not be held liable for any cost or damage howsoever caused, whether directly or indirectly through your use of this website, its associated services and the internet generally
- You agree to grant Saints at Play Limited a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information, without limitation, that you provide through accessing and using this website and its associated services by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saints at Play Limited against any and all legal action, damages and expenses resulting from any violation of this agreement, howsoever caused, by you or any other person using this service
- You will not make abusive/offensive comments to other users or behave in a way while using this website and its associated services that is detrimental to other users. Any violation of this term will be grounds for instant removal of the offending content and the individual(s) concerned will be banned from accessing the website and associated services again
- You deem that any content that you upload and/or incorporate into the site is free from copyright and/or trademark infringement, illegal, racist, sexist content and material designed to incite hatred. Furthermore, any breach of this term will be investigated and any serious violation(s) found will be grounds for instant removal of the offending content and the individual(s) concerned will be banned from accessing the website and associated services again
- You will not attempt to send unsolicited commercial e-mails to Saints at Play Limited, whether directly or through this website, and its associated clients/partners and/or any other individual/organisation under any circumstances whatsoever
- That no part of this website and its entire contents shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means outside of the medium of the Internet, whether they be electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, using technologies now known or hereafter developed, without the prior permission and written consent of Saints at Play Limited
- We cannot guarantee the un-interruption of service provided by ourselves due to external factors such as ISP conditions, weather conditions and other factors which may influence the interruption of service and for this reason we cannot accept liability for any damages and/or loss caused by such factors
- We are not an Internet Service Provider and are therefore not obliged to provide Internet access for Internet users
- Saints at Play Limited makes no representations about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this site. Saints at Play Limited has no control over and accepts no responsibility for content contained on other websites which may be available through this site